Friday, November 6, 2009

DON'T PLAY PLAY@NASI LEMAK

Salam...and good day to you guys...

Nothing much today..its just another class




My day starts with a late wake up after stayed up late to finish my BMD (Bending Moment Diagram) and to transfer all my answers into A4's....well..i had too...as the submit due dates for all assignments are just around the corner..i cannot escape (pronounced it in Malay spellings.."ES-KA-PE"--heheh...really reminds me to the Finding Nemo movie...hehehe...thats really short term memory lost fish..pronouced it as ES-KA-PE...hehehe..so funny)....




Rushing!!!

For today...i came 1/2 hour late to Dr.Fathoni's class...sorry dear sir..still sleepy but my sleepy cannot be compare to your exhuast of explaining to the whole class and had to face many of our class and running here and there and have to squiz your brain to prepare the paperworks (our exam questions la)...and you have to do it all by yourself...hurm..may GOD blessed your life..insyallah...





well i'm rushing to take note on his lectures and tried to captured it all on my papers and my brain also..i just love to do any sketching and tried my best to make the sketches in all my note as interisting as possible..i dont wanna missed anything this sem....its really important for me..as i am a slow learner..i need 100% depending on my own efforts...(hurmmm i shall have to eat tonns of raisins...kurma and anything to feed my brain)....well i have to work extra extra extra extra extra compare to the others...i hope i still have the strength to work on...and be dependable...


Whats happening????


In the middle of his lecture,Dr.F had a phone call asking him to be in the lobby with the whole class and yet he had to annuonced to everyone that the class is dismissed and had to be in the lobby for a functions...anyone who need to see him for discussing the assignment..they are welcome...used the time wisely (well before the dateline comes up)..like i always do..i proceed with my agenda searching guidance from Scott to guide my frinding the traverse...his ideas is simply enough to be understood..never be minsunderstood, its not because i dont wanna seee Dr.F all by myself...but i dont wanna disturb him...i wanna learn it by myself and took the value of my personal experiences...
i am a lil bit slow (well actually kinda late)..but i really appreciate this way..and first of all i didnt trouble my lec..work on by myself and explore...its much more considerable and valuable fro myself....
after meeting Scott, i started to pack up and and i found the attendace record on my seat and i write down my name and asked any one left in the hall if hey already have their name in the list....
WAH!!! NASI LEMAK!!!!!!!


Nasi lemak of Makcik Cleaner is similarly like this..yum...yum..the sambal is just melting in my mouth..hurmmm...i love to eat..

i directly went to search nasi lemak made by Makcik Cleaner (haiyya Ali...nasi lemak is always be my fav)...thank god...only 1 left..(especially for me maybe)......i'm so hungry...and Dayah only have the kuih...well first come first serve....i eat the nasi lemak with so pleasure and its so delicious and share it with Dayah..hehe poor Dayah...she's craving for the nasi lemak...its ok...next time we can grab all the nasi lemak Makcik Cleaner have....ok?hehhhee...

...i love it so much...while i'm having my nasi lemak....i saw a bunch of students about to work on their levelling fieldwork...hurmmm...internationals...i saw 2 girls are ready to record the data...one holding the umbrella (payung), and the others read from the auto level and i cant see who's holding the staff...(of course la...i just see part of them only)..actually we ate the nasi lemak on the staircase...hehhe..



reminds me of something, girls always wanted to record the data...why?and boys really work hard on lifting the tripod, do the benchmark and hold the staff..they sweats a lot...
Pak where are you????
then..


we search for Dr.F in his room..but its locked..well surely his in the lobby...when i came to the lobby i saw Dr.F with our Dean and of course la Ali...talk happily about something and we just see them and we attracted to the exhibition in the lobby...we make some distance from them to see the hangings on the wall...hurmm...boleh la...interesting (not that much)..


stories about China hang all along on the wall and suddenly came Ali and Musa..but Musa directly asked the attendances list from me...hhuhu...Ali try to escape from the conversation....we share the time together clicking on various pictures and until now i didnt get my pic..so many pic i have...i want my pic.... we took pictures of ourselves, out feet...took picture of other people take pictures of exhibition..


we took pictures of ourleves and bunga manggar...huhu...anything..only i can published it whenever i got the pictures...
NEGARAKU......(i wish i could sing it everyday)


i am so proud because i'm finally can sing my Negaraku..oh gosh..i'm so missing the moment we sang Negarauku song..it was so patriotic....i wish i can sing it with everyone..everyday..I LOVE MY COUNTRY SO MUCH!!!!!!!....
SO PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN....NO WARS...NO EARTHQUAKES...
ONLY RAYA'S..MANY RAYA'S...HEHE....(SO MANY DAY OFFS...CUTIIIII!!!!)
I'AM QUICKLY BACK TO THE HOSTEL!!!
Gosh...my structure is abandoned once again..well only for few hours la...and then i quickly change my cloths and did my structure right away...
My class starts on 2.30pm..i came early and found everyone scattered outside..in the middle of my way to the lecture hall..Ali called me where is class..haha..and suddenly his call gone offed by itself...(no credit la tuh huhu)....and we start our class once Sir Johny came in (with his students who are also our seniors)...
means we do our own work la...

we are told to be in our group and do our assignments...i show my Moment Distribution Table to Royster..and Waziri saw mine...he said.."Yours is ugly..mine is nice..."..he said to me...gosh i wonder how pretty is his table..i asked him to show it to me...and GREAT...hahaha...his table is much worse and too many distractable view...hahahahahahha...GOTCHA!!...i think your eyes need a glasses la...go check in Seremban la...hahhaha....

i found mistakes in my moment table...i nead to fix it...hurmm...so tired la....

ALI IS A VIRUS!!!KILLING THE REST OF THE GROUP....

i spent sitting away from Ali, Waziri, Emi and the others so that i can concentrate on my work...i heard Ali giving a 'compliment' to Mubarak...Ali said.."wah you r penipu.You know what is penipu? penipu means nice...you r tipu, menipu and penipu....", said Ali to Mubarak...i just burst into laugh...HAHAHAHA...(sengal tol la mamat ni)..and the rest heard and started to laugh..and Mubarak saw everyone seems fishy and he seems did not eating the beads..hehe..."are you sure?", said Mubarak..and start to have a deep look into Waziri and Waziri replied the look with smiles and Ali added some more..."tipu is nice..menipu is nicer and penipu is even more nice"...hahhahahaa...hahhahahah...we laugh only...and leave Mubarak in puzzled mind...hehe..poor he...

I'm just wondering of someone..i dont know what he's thinking...

Time to leave the class...but head become even more headache (i need to see a doctor la) when i have to do lots of things and...and fix my Moment distribution table....:(...what to do?

HEADACHE!!!!!!!MY HEAD GONNA FALL OFF#####

Shorlisted to do>>>>>>>i wish i could>>>>>

  1. return the book
  2. go for a vacation (hahha..never ever dream of it if your PS,STRUCTURE AND SURVEYING IS NOT COMPLETE LA YOU SILLY AZWA!!!!!)

i did not return my structure book which i'm borrowed from the library for the past 2 weeks..huhuhu...i am a blacklisted borrower..

My abang said he gonna take me fro a vacation as he is being promoted is his workplace..WOW!!! i'm so proud of you abang......:)

(p/s: i wanna be master the principle in structure..and i want to be proud to learn by myself...like....hurmmm...i want to be a good cook..i want to be a good housewife...i want to finish my B.ENG (HONS) on time and do flying colours in my study..CAN I?CAN I?CAN I?CAN I?CAN I??????CAN I DO THIS????????>>>>>>>>>>>OF COURSE LA CAN...I AM A SUPERWOMAN..TOGETHER WE LEARN TO LIVE)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment